Monday, June 1, 2009

crapola

So, I have an F in World Literature (English) which is required to graduate...
Making up a few assignments might do the trick, but I did bad on tests, so now I have to make up even more assignments! Ahhh...
And she said that she's not taking anything more missing assignments after this Friday, so I have to make up all the assignments fast. Problem is, they're quite difficult to do. And sure, I can do things that I normally can't do when I put my mind to it, but it's hard to put my mind to things that I don't like doing.
I guess I can't complain because I'm the one who got myself into this shit, but you gotta admit, Ms. Votto's assignments are brutal. I guess I should start on it ASAP...
----------------------
I'm starting to love the Venice Grind. It has so many memories to it. I've been going almost every day recently, and it's one of my favorite places in Venice now. Inside there are a lot of middle-aged men and women who are usually seen with laptops writing away or editing photos, but the back is where all the magic happens. There are a lot of cool people that hang out there and the conversations are awesome. I dunno, it's something you have to experience for yourself.
Venice Grind. Visit sometime.
-------------
I should really start on my English assignments.
MoRe To UpDaTe SoOn WoOoOoOoO

No comments: