Saturday, October 24, 2009

HARD

Hard Haunted Mansion is makin' me go hard, ya'll.
Fuck, I'm so damn stoked for it, you have NO FRAJICKIN IDEAAA asdfjkljlkasdkj
It's in a week... 6 days to be specific... 137 hours to be even specificer... 8,220 minutes to be specificest... 493,200 seconds to be at no-life status...
Jeesh, I think I like the "one week" more, 493,200 seconds just sounds like an eternity to me
BUT ANYWAYSSSS, 1 more week. 1 more week. 1 more week.

For those of you who don't know what Hard Haunted Mansion is, it's a DJ concert. Many people call it a rave, but I beg to differ. Raves are more like... Electric Daisy Carnival and Monster Massive. The lineup is amazing this year. The DJ's I'm stoked to see this year: Friday - Deadmau5, Bloody Beetroots, Don Rimini, and Danger. Saturday - Modeselektor, Crookers, Basement Jaxx, and Justice.

hard.jpg


Oh damn. I just jizzed. Epic nightS, here I fuckin' cum.

No comments: