Thursday, October 29, 2009

Club Row & Halloween

So, today was Club Row (for Venice students, it's exactly like Club Expo. For those of you who don't go/haven't gone to Venice, too bad). I'm in this club called I.D.E.A.S. for SMC. It's a really tight club, though I'm the only non-Latino in there... I've had thoughts about leaving, but I felt kinda pressured since I added diversity to the club. ahahaha
So yeah, Club Row was raddd. I was a walking billboard carrying a corn-shaped sign and twirling it around. We had a decent DJ playing ghetto songs, but it got way better when he started playing MJ. Everyone gathered in front of the DJ stage and started dancing. It was too epic, and SMC actually felt like college for once. Course I joined in hehehe, but the real party started when the DJ started playing jerk songs. Ohhh mannn, errbody get out the way biatchesssss, and course I jerked it with mah fellow black homies (I was literally the only non-Black jerkin') stank leg, reject, ooh man gooooood times. THIS IS WHAT COLLEGE SHOULD BE LIKE. Not that antisocial BS! ARGHHHH yes.
We had this costume contest and the winners were Bruno, Frankenfurt (?? He was some dude from Rocky Horror Picture Show), and a dude wearing Hello Kitty. From that, you can obviously see why they won haha.
----
HALL OH WEEENIE
Halloween's coming uppppp, my favorite holiday! It's my favorite because I get to see people be creative and wear costumes, candy, parties, and just the whole scary-theme thingie majig. This Halloween will be especially awesome since I'm going to the DJ concert (I don't consider it a rave nor do I consider myself a raver. I go for the music) Haunted Mansionnn oh FUCKKKK I know this weekend will be epic, but something's telling me it's going to be legendary. Damnnnn, my mind's gonna get fuckin' blown. Like it's going to get the best blowjob ever. Ahaha lameee joke.
My parents were trying to make me go to this thing at church called "Holyween". Wear angel costumes and praise the lord? UHHHHHHHHHHHH no thanks. THEY can go to that. But it would be kinda interesting seeing adults wearing wings and halos singing to the lord. Oh man, that might actually be a trip.
Speaking of costumes, I still haven't gotten mine. I want to get a skeleton costume since I'm going to be Dannie Darko, but I'm so damn broke... sheeeeit.
Five finger discount time!

No comments: