Friday, December 26, 2008

Fuck Doritos

I was indulging myself with some delicious chips formally known as "Doritos". I grabbed a piece and slowly chewed on the crunchy tortilla chips, savoring its cheddar cheese flavor. It was truly a great moment until I, unfortunately, dropped a very small piece of it. I let out a small cry, but was consoled by the almighty cheese-flavored tortilla chips. I reached for a glass cup filled with Arizona Green Tea and slowly sipped it. Suddenly, I felt a sudden urge to explode in the area above my private-parts. I had to urinate. I set aside the bag of heaven and stood up, only to feel a sudden prick of pain. I staggered for a second, and raised my leg to see what attacked me. To my demise, it was a piece of Doritos chips. I cried out and did my best to prevent the blood from gushing out. I limped towards the bathroom and cleaned the mess spot-free. It was truly a terrible experience.

Abridged version: I EAT DORITOS. PIECE FALL. I STEP ON IT. PAINFUL. SHIT.