Thursday, February 26, 2009

Toilet Paper Shouldn't Be Entertaining

What is it with cats and toilet paper? Seriously, they're crazy about toilet paper.

We have to now get the habit of closing our bathroom doors not because of feces odor or not because we're superstitious, but because of toilet paper. One little crack open, and then its chaotic-toilet-paper-frazz-disco-party the next minute. I can't even recall how many times I used table napkins or Bounty quicker-picker-upper towels because of the mysterious disappearance of toilet paper. Okay, maybe I'm being a bit too personal, but you get the point. We've even considered buying those modern toilet things that shoot out a rod and spray your... okay nevermind.

...
I don't know why I just wrote a post about cats and toilet paper.

No comments: