Thursday, April 2, 2009

I'm sooooooo down to...

RAVE



I've been there once, and it was creepy. It wasn't in a stadium or even inside a building.
The one I went to was in a random secluded forest
It was all a last-minute thing
My friend got a call about it, and we decided to go since we were in a car with nothing better to do
There were 4 of us, and we went to some forest near Los Feliz
We arrived around midnight
We thought no one was there at first, probably got caught by the police..
We made a U-turn, that's until I saw some weird things on the ground
Those weird things were people laying on the ground
I'm not sure what was going on, but they seemed dead, and I think they were just knocked out or something
BAD first time experience
I'M so down to go again. Anyone down to go with me?

1 comment:

Jamie said...

i actually am. in the forest though. it would fuuun.