Thursday, April 23, 2009

Oi.

Oi.
These next few weeks are going to be a huge pain...
AP exams.. oi.
I already know I'm not going to pass AP Calculus (I also need 216 more points to pass the class with a D. Now that's somethin' you don't hear often, eh?), and I'm not sure if I'm going to pass AP Art History. You see, our long-term substitute, Ms. Cleveland, got "fired". No, she didn't smack talk or jump a student, she just didn't renew her credentials in time. So now we're going to get another substitute to substitute the substitute that substituted Ms. Kraft.
Finals.. oi.
I haven't really been paying attention in any of my classes..
Brother coming back... oi.
My brother's been in prison for about a year, and now he's returning to screw all our lives up again on May 5th, my dad's birthday. Dad says it's the best present he'll ever receive. I'd say it's the worst. Not lookin' forward to it at all. Don't want to get into specifics.

CAN'T WAIT UNTIL AFTER ALL THIS. CUZ THEN ITS TIME TO PARTAYYYYYY

No comments: