Monday, May 11, 2009

forgotten clothes and the brother's return

Currently listening to Ferry Corsten - We Belong (Tritonal Air Up There Remix)
Whoa, that's a mouthful.
Good song for all you techno/tranceophiles :)
-----
Yesterday I did the laundry with my pops, but had to leave in the middle because I had a bike trip with several friends planned.
[Riding your bike down an empty dark street alone listening to Sigur Ros is AMAZING. You feel so free and you really start thinking about philosophy and shit. It's a real good experience. Ya'll should try it some time!]
I came home, and I organized all my clothes and just threw 'em on my already messy and dirty floor (Seriously, what's the point of doing the laundry?), but I noticed that it was a smaller load than before. I was also missing a shirt and pajama pant that I REALLLLY loved. So much history together, and I searched my whole crib for half an hour with no results.
I thought some dude walked in the laundry room (I live in an apartment so we all gotta share) and just took some awesome clothes.
I asked pops what happened and he didn't know.
After another long time searching for the missing clothes, we came up with nothin'.
n0o0n000N0nn00!!
I asked him if he was sure he brought ALL the clothes...
Turns out he had a senile moment. He forget he had another load to get.
Yeah, so he basically left the soaked clothes inside the dryer.
Good thing, this neighborhood ain't ghetto.
So yeah.
REUNITED AND IT FEELS SO GOOOOOOD
Got my pJs and shirt back WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO
---------
So yesterday was the delayed release date for my bro from prison, but it turns out he was being diagnosed for Swine Flu.
I was like hollllllyyy sheeeit, what?
His cellmate had Swine Flu and was transported to a hospital. It was confirmed he had it, so they got my bro to go to the hospital. The medical staff confirmed he didn't have it, but just the common cold.
I don't know much more about it. His release date was extended to tomorrow.
Definitely not looking forward to that.
That medical staff better be right, because I most def do not want swine flu.
Anyways, I'm not gonna say much to him. Maybe just a glance. Maybe not...
Parents wanted me to congratulate him...
I was like wtf? Congratulate him for what? Making us go through all the pain and trouble, while he went skipping around with a baseball bat smashing car windows, dealing drugs, and racking up a $100,000 gambling debt finally getting the jail sentence he deserved after you guys spent a total of $50,000 bailing him out and hiring lawyers? Oh ho ho ho ho, you funny mom and dad, you fuuuuunnnny.
Can't understand why my parents are still SOOOO nice to him...
--------
OAKGROVE IN 4 DAYS
I don't know why, but I'm not as excited as before.
I mean I am excited, but... I'm not really anticipating it that much.
Idk.
All I know is I'm gonna make this the best Oakgrove for me, yet.
I have my ideas for magic notes and sheeit.
It's gonna be bomborama.
Council said they were going to decide who's in which group today, so I'm pretty sure they're done right now...
Yikes..
I really wonder which group I'm in..
-------------
I wish I had a remote control that can control time like the movie Click, except minus the auto fast forward part.
I just want to fast forward to Oakgrove, rewind, then slo-mo, and then fast forward to Prom, rewind, then slo-mo, and then fast forward to Graduation, slo-mo when I get on stage, then double fast forward when everyone else goes on. Then slo-mo on summer...Oooh summer.
SO EXCITED.
SHIT.

No comments: