Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Neighbors, Good and Bad

School ended early, and I came home a lot earlier thanks to Brittany :))
This time, I actually got to ride her car. Can't tell you how many times I passed her, and yelled for a ride with no response :(

ANYWAYZZ
I got home, but noticed that there were some boxes outside my next door neighbor. I kinda moved some, because they were blocking my door (I live in an apartment), and this guy behind me greeted me with "Hello, how are you?", and I knew right away that he was Indian. He talked just like Apu from the Simpsons! It was hilarious and I tried not to laugh when saying hi back. Took a little nap, and awoke to one of the weirdest smells ever. I got up and noticed that my parents still didn't come home. It smelled really weird, though, and it was strong. I wanted to know where it was coming from...

It was the new next door neighbors. T.T Indians use a lot of spice in their cuisine, so no wonder!

I also hate my other next door neighbor. She moved in about 3 weeks ago, and I saw her with a lot of instruments, specifically guitars. What's worse was they were electrical. Anyways, I assumed that she wasn't going to play it much. And if she was, she'd play it on low volume...
...I was wrong. That woman played LOUD, and she sucked too. And her singing with her disturbing, husky voice just puts the cherry on top.

Hmm... Now that I'm on topic about neighbors, I might as well give you a full profile of who lives near me in my apartment complex. There are the two that I wrote above. There is also a man who looks like he's in his 30's that plays World of Warcraft and smokes nonstop while talking to other players over a communications program (most likely Ventrilo.)... It's annoying as hell, and he always does it at night.

Then there's a guy in his 20's who lives across from me. His wall is completely covered with posters... If I can remember correctly, there were Juno, Back to the Future, the Dark Knight, Superman, Donnie Darko, Spiderman, Hockey players, and a Canadian flag. Ayyy! So he be Canadian, eh?? I knew I smelled maple syrup!

Then there's the other Asian family. They speak Chinese, so I'm pretty sure they're Chinese. There only seems to be a little girl along with her parents that live there. Everyday at 6, I always hear Twinkle Little Star being played on the violin. There was this one time though, where I heard the parents arguing. I only understood a few things. It was funny.

The last neighbor I know of are these two roommates that go to UCLA. They keep to themselves, so I don't know much about them. I do hear Rise Against the Machine being played from their room few times a week, though.

DAMMMMNNN DA HELL, I get distracted too easily.
I gotta go do homework and eat, me howngry big time.

No comments: